Ride a bike, share your experience and love. When I go biking, I repeat a mantra of the day's sensations: bright sun, blue sky, warm breeze, blue jay's call, ice melting and so on. This helps me transcend the traffic, ignore the clamorings of work, leave all the mind theaters behind and focus on nature instead. I still must abide by the rules of the road, of biking, of gravity. But I am mentally far away from civilization. The world is breaking someone else's heart. ~Diane Ackerman

Picture Policy, Etc

Photograph Use Policy - If I photographed it and you would like to use it, go ahead, just give me credit if possible.

BICYCLEFRIENDS is on FACEBOOK. Click Here to Join

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Cynthia Gets the SH!T Bike

I picked this old Mundo from Mike D last year. I had it sand blasted then gave it to Memo. He tooled around with it then painted it purple.

Meme was going to build this up as his main SS ride. While at Jenson USA looking for parts he bought a new SE SS and abandoned the Sh!t Bike project.

He gave the frame to me and a few months later we both worked together to give it life. Once we completed this project we were at a loss as what to do with it. Between Meme and I we have 20 plus bikes so adding another bike to the collection wasn't going to fly with the wives.



Cynthia needed a bike for school so we turned the Sh!t Bike over to her. She was very pleased and I hope the Mundo Collegiate Cruiser gets many more miles.

More pictures of the make over


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...